megasonic1232000megasonic1232000

Main Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.5 Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.5

This was by far the best..

I had a great time being one of the first to see this episode before it even made it to newgrounds. It rocked everything that is rockable. YOU ROCK!!!

Auf Achse Auf Achse

Wow

That was really good and when the movie ended did they you know.

AligatorHead responds:

you're very imature.

Super Luigi 2 Trailer Super Luigi 2 Trailer

???

Iv'e seen pointless entrys before but THAT cuts the cake for me. Blam this thing off the portal!

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

Very good but with 2 minor flaws...

I thought it was terrific, there where only 2 things I can dream of complaining about.

1. It's kinda easy for a good DDR player. I mean once you figure out the combo it's pretty streight foward. Mabye you should put harder difficulties.

2. Some of the songs where really bad, mabye I dunno better songs if there ever is another one of thease. "which I doubt'

Other than that it was great, keep up the good work. "and I don't hate or love clocks so I can't judge upon that"

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This has convined me to buy the consle version

This game sent my reflexes on a furious classic side scrolling adventure. I loved this game and part of the fact of it was it's adictiveness. The game was difficult and definetly requires some skill. I just loved all the different ways of killing people . This was a kick ass game and if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go buy the consle version.